Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Been a long time coming.

And the wait just made it all the more sweet.

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I saw the icon for this. I thought it was another fake at first. You made an 8-Bit fight scene work surprisingly well. I loved all the oldschool music and sound effects.

The only thing I didn't quite get was the part with the voices. I assume it's some sort of inside joke. Also, the humor was a little cheesier this time around in the dialogue, but the visual humor (Mario smashing Luigi before he could attack the suitcase, the cardboard cutout of Luigi from the cartoon, etc.) made up for it.

Good to see you've returned. Looking forward to Ep. 8!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Great stuff.

I've been a big fan of your work and I've been following this series since Step 1. Looking forward to the last one!

The Master Games Ep 1 The Master Games Ep 1

Looks great, but...

Your character Brother was ridiculous. "I'm the strongest being ever and I have no weakness. Also, I use music as a weapon. It's the strongest one, you know. lol" Other than that, the rest was pretty awesome. Shadow busting up the Metal Slug soldiers was hilarious. I'll be keeping an eye out for episode 2.

breakit 2 breakit 2

Awesome.

As a fan of the Arkanoid games, I can honestly say this game kicks ass. It's nice how you can control which way your ball goes by moving your paddle thing really fast and tilting it. The music was good, but you need more than two tracks. :(

Bob the Blob - 3D Bob the Blob - 3D

Pretty good.

Very simple, but it's pretty cool. I loved the music. Sounded like an old NES game.

RowlandRose responds:

Heh, I actually used a synth in FLStudio that uses samples from old NES games. Good observation!

Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy Kronik Vs. Final Fantasy

Could've been much better.

What really hurts this is how retardedly high the encounter rate is. I fought at least five enemies before Sephiroth and I was only a few steps away from the door! Also, the excessive profanity just looks stupid in things like this. When's the last time you saw Cloud say "I'm gonna fuckin kill you asshole!!"